Monday, December 5, 2011

Procrastination

Liszette and I have been very diligent, we have been working on our timeline to help us schedule and have us on track of the stuff we need to do and accomplish at a certain time. Our goal has been to have at least eight meetings before we graduate: May 24th, 2012. Starting on January, not so far from now, we shall start organizing our first meeting. Yay! I'm so excited, it's incredible to see how far we've come and finally have our first meeting. We are hoping for the best. Even though, after coming back from our amazing trip at Washington, D.C. we've slacked off just a bit. Procrastination is something we are trying very hard to avoid. With college applications due on Dec.1st and finals coming up our work has been delayed quite a bit. Our entire schedule has been quite hectic we've managed to put ourselves together through this hard times. Our website is looking great, and we are now currently working on a presentation.

Personally, I'm having trouble finding interesting books* that not one or two individuals want to read, I want at least more than half of the Chinquapinian girls to like the reading selections we choose. I'm a very open-minded individual, and I wish for everyone in our club to try to be the same. Therefore, I want everyone to be comfortable with the reading and with the conversations involved with the reading and the club. Any suggestions with the readings I could have us read?

*books - short readings, not very long novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment